There are so many great people in the Good Land, and the City was glad to be a part of celebrating Goleta’s Finest.
The Santa Barbara South Coast Chamber of Commerce, from Goleta to Carpinteria, held the 2021 Goleta’s Finest Award Gala on Saturday, December 4th at the Ritz-Carlton Bacara. Goleta’s Finest is a 71-year old tradition honoring remarkable individuals whose contributions have enhanced the Goleta community.
We were so pleased to have the entire City Council and our Community Relations Manager Kelly Hoover at this special event.
Congratulations to all of the well-deserved award recipients. Thank you for all you to help others in our community. #GoodLandGoodPeople
The 2021 Goleta’s Finest winners are:
- Man of the Year – Mark Ingalls
- Woman of the Year – Dr. Lynn Fitzgibbons
- Volunteer of the Year – Lisa Gosdschan
- Innovator of the Year – Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Non-Profit of the Year – Foodbank of Santa Barbara County
- Educator of the Year – William Woodard
- Student of the Year – Isabella Mireles
- Non-Profit Leader of the Year – Lori Lander Goodman
- Special Recognition Award – Her Festival 2020
Pictured left-to-right: Councilmember Kyle Richards, Mayor Paula Perotte, Councilmember Stuart Kasdin, Community Relations Manager Kelly Hoover, Mayor Pro Tempore James Kyriaco, and Councilmember Roger Aceves