This November, City of Goleta residents will be voting for a Mayor for the first time in the City’s 16-year history. Residents will also vote for two City Council members. Have you ever thought about running? To qualify as a candidate, one must be at least 18 years of age and a resident and registered voter of the City of Goleta. Nomination documents can be obtained and filed Monday, July 16, 2018, through Friday, August 10, 2018, at 12:00 p.m. The City will also have two measures on the ballot, W2018 (City Council compensation) and Z2018 (Cannabis Business Tax). Learn more about the 2018 election here. For more information, please contact Deborah Lopez, City Clerk, at (805) 961-7505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goleta Election 2020 Wrap-Up
- City of Goleta Announces Ballot Drop Box Locations for November 3 General Election
- What You Need to Know about the Upcoming November 3 Election
- What to Expect on the November 3rd Municipal Election Ballot
- November 2018 Election Results
- Speak Up on November 6th
- Learn about Goleta’s Ballot Measures
- Update on Goleta’s City Council Election
- The Votes are In
- Have Your Say – Vote Today! Goleta Election Information
- Don’t Miss Your Chance to be Heard
- Goleta on the Ballot – What to Look for Locally
- Who Should Decide the Next Mayor of Goleta?
- And the Next Mayor of Goleta Is…