In the upcoming November 8 election, voters will be making important decisions nationally, state-wide and locally. Goleta residents will be electing two members of the City Council and deciding if the Mayor of Goleta becomes an elected position or continues to be selected annually by the five-member council. Voters will also be asked to decide if the term of mayor should be two or four years. Should this ballot measure pass, it would take effect in the November 2018 election. Please click here for more information on the ballot measure. To learn more about the 2016 election, click here.
- Goleta Election 2020 Wrap-Up
- City of Goleta Announces Ballot Drop Box Locations for November 3 General Election
- What You Need to Know about the Upcoming November 3 Election
- What to Expect on the November 3rd Municipal Election Ballot
- November 2018 Election Results
- Speak Up on November 6th
- Learn about Goleta’s Ballot Measures
- Update on Goleta’s City Council Election
- Local November 2018 Election Update
- The Votes are In
- Don’t Miss Your Chance to be Heard
- Goleta on the Ballot – What to Look for Locally
- Who Should Decide the Next Mayor of Goleta?
- And the Next Mayor of Goleta Is…