Election Day (Tuesday, November 6) is almost upon us. Are you up to speed on what will be on your ballot for the City of Goleta? For the first time in the City’s history, residents will vote for a directly elected Mayor to serve a two-year term. Read last month’s Monarch Press article “Update on Goleta’s City Council Election” for more information. There are also two ballot measures voters will be asked to decide on: W2018 (City Council and Mayor salaries) and Z2018 (Cannabis Business Tax). Learn about Goleta’s Ballot Measures here.
- Goleta Election 2020 Wrap-Up
- City of Goleta Announces Ballot Drop Box Locations for November 3 General Election
- What You Need to Know about the Upcoming November 3 Election
- What to Expect on the November 3rd Municipal Election Ballot
- November 2018 Election Results
- Learn about Goleta’s Ballot Measures
- Update on Goleta’s City Council Election
- Local November 2018 Election Update
- The Votes are In
- Have Your Say – Vote Today! Goleta Election Information
- Don’t Miss Your Chance to be Heard
- Goleta on the Ballot – What to Look for Locally
- Who Should Decide the Next Mayor of Goleta?
- And the Next Mayor of Goleta Is…