Our “Oceans of Possibilities” Summer Reading Program participants are making a big splash at the library this summer! Since the program started on June 3rd, more than 800 kids, teens and adults have participated! There is still time to dive into the fun and earn prizes that are “shore” to delight through the end of the program on July 30th. We have a great month of all-ages programming lined up for July, so be sure to save the dates and we’ll “sea” you soon at the library!
Upcoming events at the Goleta Valley Library include:
- Juggler David Cousin, Thursday, July 7th at 3:00 p.m.
- Ocean Craft for Adults & Teens, Saturday, July 9th from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Ocean Craft for Kids, Thursday, July 14th from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Mark Collier Magic Show, Saturday, July 16th at 10:30am
- Nathalia Music Concert, Saturday, July 23rd at 2:30pm
- End of Program Summer Splash, Saturday, July 30th from 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.