As part of the City’s annual Pavement Rehabilitation Plan, work begins this week. The City uses a Pavement Management Program (PMP) to track the condition of our pavement and develop maintenance activities and projects based on what is found in the PMP. Pavement maintenance ranges from pothole repair and crack sealing to slurry seals, overlays, and reconstructions.
Pavement improvements are taking place in the following locations:
- Hollister Avenue between Kinman Avenue and Kellogg Avenue
- Kellogg Avenue from Ekwill Street to Hollister Avenue
- Glenn Annie Road from Cathedral Oaks Road to Calle Real
- Cathedral Oaks Road from Alameda Avenue to the San Pedro Creek Bridge
- Cathedral Oaks Road from Calle Real to Winchester Canyon Road
- Various road sections on Coloma Drive, Evergreen Drive, Hillview Drive, Forest Drive and Spruce Drive
Lane closures and some traffic delays are expected during this operation.
Already completed work for the Pavement Rehabilitation Plan includes reconstruction of curb ramps for ADA compliance (pictured above), a new bus pad on Hollister Avenue in Old Town (pictured below) spandrels, cross gutters, and miscellaneous concrete repairs.
If you have roads you see need repair, please report them using our City Assist program.