Join Us Saturday, March 5, 11am – 4pm at Rancho La Patera & Stow House
The City of Goleta in collaboration with the Goleta Valley Historical Society is throwing a 20th birthday party and we want everyone who loves Goleta to be there! Please mark your calendar for Saturday, March 5, 2022, for a special community celebration from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Rancho La Patera and Stow House (304 N. Los Carneros Road). The event was originally scheduled for February 5, 2022, but was postponed one month due to COVID-19 concerns. We are excited about our new date and hope you will plan to attend.
Here is just some of what you can look forward to:
- Premiere of our 20 Year Reflections Video (popcorn provided!)
- Live music by the Salt Martians (Bluegrass) and The Nombres (Rock & Country)
- Special performances throughout the day
- Food and beverages for purchase
- Birthday tributes and toast with dessert
- 20 Year limited edition City swag for sale
- Community mural signing
- Photo station
- Train rides and tractor rides
- Raffle prizes
- And more!
This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair) event!
If you have any questions or would like to be a part of this special occasion, please reach out to Community Relations Manager Kelly Hoover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for being a part of Goleta’s history!