Watch Video Invitation from Mayor Perotte Outlining Informative Event
The 6th Annual Goleta Community State of the City is almost here! Join us on Monday, April 10, for a special evening from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the Elks Lodge (150 N. Kellogg Avenue). This is a must-attend, free community event for anyone who loves Goleta. Come learn about the City’s recent accomplishments and what the future holds. Simultaneous Spanish interpretation is available and light refreshments will be provided.
Here is Mayor Paula Perotte with her personal invitation to you (https://youtu.be/CWRY4ySs_n4). Spanish Engagement Specialist Marcos Martinez provides an invitation in Spanish (https://youtu.be/pE4lsZkek6g). Please share these videos and help spread the word about this important night.
The full program of events includes:
From 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. you can:
- Mingle informally with the Goleta City Council, stakeholders, City staff, and fellow Goletans
- Visit our City information stations
- Submit your question for the Q&A section at the end of the program
- Take photos
- Enjoy light refreshments
The Program begins promptly at 6:00 p.m.:
- Mayor Perotte gives the 2023 State of the City Address
- City Manager Robert Nisbet provides an update on the City’s Finances
- Q&A session with Mayor Perotte and Department Directors
We hope to see you at the 2023 Goleta Community State of the City! Thank you to the Elks Lodge for having us back once again.