Watch Mayor Perotte’s Video Message Invitation Outlining Event
Goleta’s biggest night of the year is almost here! We hope you will join us on Wednesday, April 13 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. for Goleta’s 5th Annual Community State of the City. The free community event will be held at the Elks Lodge (150 N. Kellogg Avenue). Spanish interpretation will be available.
The full program of events includes:
- From 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. there is an informal Meet and Greet with Mayor Paula Perotte, City Councilmembers and City staff. We also encourage you to check out our information stations.
- Submit a question to be answered during the Q&A portion of the program.
- Don’t miss out on our special limited-edition 20 Year City of Goleta 20 items, including hats, t-shirts, totes and mugs for sale.
- Program begins promptly at 6:00 p.m.:
- Mayor Perotte gives the 2022 State of the City Address
- City Manager Michelle Greene provides an update on the City’s Finances
- Q&A session with Mayor Perotte and Department Directors
We hope you will bring your questions and join us for this important night for the City!