Preparing Goleta to reopen safely and get back to business
Since the beginning of this pandemic, the City has taken steps to help address the economic challenges many local businesses, non-profits, and individuals are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For a comprehensive look at what actions have been taken, check out the City’s newly adopted Economic Recovery Plan. The document is designed to be a resource to the community not only to summarize the City’s support to the community, but it also presents additional solutions the City is exploring to address the ongoing economic challenges the Community will face as the pandemic continues.
The Plan includes:
- Plan Goal
- Financial Assistance
- Support for Commercial and Residential Tenants
- Collaboration with Regional Partners
- Communications, Marketing Tools and Resources
- Business-Friendly Policies
- Continuing Development Projects
- Santa Barbara County RISE Guide for reopening
- Economic Development Strategic Plan
Click here to view the Economic Recovery Plan.