We are pleased that we appear to be moving out of what has been a long two years of a COVID crisis. As of March 7, the number of eligible (ages 5+) Santa Barbara County residents who are vaccinated (first or single dose) is 80.1%. The number of fully vaccinated eligible residents is 72.1%. Visit the Santa Barbara County Community Data Dashboard for more information.
In other local COVID-19 news:
- The Santa Barbara County indoor mask order was lifted on February 16
- Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant Program
- Effective March 1, 2022, the requirement that unvaccinated individuals mask in indoor public settings will move to a strong recommendation that all persons, regardless of vaccine status, continue indoor masking.
- Universal masking shall remain required in specified high-risk settings.
- After March 11, 2022, the universal masking requirement for K-12 and Childcare settings will terminate. CDPH strongly recommends that individuals in these settings continue to mask in indoor settings when the universal masking requirement lifts.
For the most up-to-date information, visit https://publichealthsbc.org/.