The library is now offering Value Line, an investment tool providing reliable, unbiased information on companies, industries, markets, and economies, free to library card holders. Value Line, is one of many online resources available to patrons. It is incredible all you can access at www.GoletaValleyLibrary.org with the click of a mouse or on your phone. Other online resources and services available to patrons include:
- OverDrive: Best selling fiction and non-fiction available to download with the Libby app
- Kanopy: A free streaming service where you can watch up to 5 movies per month.
- hoopla: Patrons can check out up to 10 items per month from more than 750,000 digital items available.
- The New York Times: Read this newspaper online from anywhere.
- Brainfuse JobNow & VetNow: Assistance in finding and applying for jobs and help for veterans in transitioning from military to civilian life.
- Data Axle Reference Solutions: Formerly Reference USA, this program provides the most up-to-date business and consumer data available.
- Personalized Reading List: Fill out the online form and library staff will put together a list just for you.
- Tech Tutoring & Check-In: Complete our online form to have a library staff contact you to help with online resources or for a chat.
Learn more about the libraries online offerings by watching our library website show and tell video with Library Director Allison Gray where she shows you how easy it is to find everything you could possibly need. Watch now in English (https://youtu.be/zYi7m0nKDPM) or Spanish (https://youtu.be/U7vN5A8DiTI).
If you don’t have a Goleta Valley or Santa Ynez Valley Library card, you can get one by going to your local branch or, for access to online services only, sign up for a library card on the Black Gold eCard Registration webpage.
Pictured: Allison Gray, Library Director, in the Library Show and Tell video