Zoning is important to a City. It controls where and how development occurs through regulations such as building setbacks, height, and lot size. It helps define how properties are used, what new buildings look like, and how much development can occur in our community. It protects recreational areas and allows for more open spaces in the neighborhood. The City has released a draft of its New Zoning Ordinance (NZO) and wants feedback from the community. Attend a Planning Commission workshop at City Hall (130 Cremona Drive, Suite B) to learn more, and view the NZO at www.goletazoning.com.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 6:00 pm
- Topic: Review Authorities and Permit Procedures Part 1
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 6:00 pm
- Topic: Permit Procedures Part II
- Thursday, March 21, 6:00 pm
- Topic: Open Space, Height, Floor Area, Fences and Hedges, Outdoor Storage, and ESHA
- Monday, April 8, 2019, 6:00 pm
- Topic: RV Parking, Parking Reductions, Signs, and Lighting
- Thursday, April 11, 2019, 6:00 pm
- Topic: Housing, Community Assembly, Mobile Vendors, Accessory Uses, and Energy
- Thursday, April 18, 2019, 6:00 pm
- Topic: Remaining Issues and General Feedback
- Joint City Council / Planning Commission Workshop: Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 6:00 pm
- Topic: NZO Finalization and Adoption Process
For the latest updates on the New Zoning Ordinance, sign up here.