The Santa Barbara South Coast Chamber of Commerce, from Goleta to Carpinteria, is excited to announce the 2021 Goleta’s Finest Award Winners. Goleta’s Finest is a 71-year-old tradition honoring remarkable individuals whose contributions have enhanced the Goleta community.
“We are honored to bring our Goleta’s Finest Community Awards Gala back this year, after taking a year off due to the pandemic,” said Kristen Miller, President & CEO of the Santa Barbara South Coast Chamber of Commerce. “The Goleta community has an amazing history of volunteerism and philanthropy, and we are eager to honor those individuals and organizations who have shined over the last two years.”
The 2021 award recipients will be honored with a formal celebration on, December 4th (5:30-9:00 p.m.), at the beautiful The Ritz-Carlton Bacara. The evening will include dinner followed by the awards ceremony.
Congratulations to the recipients!
- Woman of the Year – Dr. Lynn Fitzgibbons
- Man of the Year – Mark Ingalls
- Educator of the Year – William Woodard, Dos Pueblos High School
- Student of the Year – Isabella Mireles, Dos Pueblos High School
- Volunteer of the Year – Lisa Gosdschan
- Non-Profit Leader of the Year – Lori Goodman
- Innovator of the Year – Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year – Foodbank of Santa Barbara County
- Special Recognition – Her Festival 2020