Celebrate America’s birthday with these annual 4th of July festivals:
- Old Fashioned 4th of July (304 N. Los Carneros Road) – Celebrate a hometown Independence Day at Rancho La Patera & Stow House from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The festival features live music and entertainment, hayrides, delicious BBQ, games, local artists, classic cars, old engine show and plenty of family-friendly fun.
- 4th of July Family Fun Fair (150 N. Kellogg Avenue) – Join the Elks Lodge from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. for a day of family fun with food and activities for everyone. There will be plenty of activities to keep the entire family entertained all day, from face painting and jumpers for the kids to bingo and pull-tabs for the grown-ups. Afterwards, everyone can gather back together and enjoy a nice, cold root beer float.
- Goleta Fireworks Festival (7050 Phelps Road) – Sponsored by the Rotary Club of Goleta Noontime and The Rotary Club of Goleta, the annual fireworks festival at Girsh Park is an anticipated event all year long. Celebrating its 20th year, activities include bounce houses, a rock climbing wall, corn hole, watermelon and pie eating contests, face painting, carnival games and more. There will be live music by DJ Qu1z0 and local favorite, Area 51. Gates open at 5:00 p.m. and the spectacular fireworks show begins at 9:00 p.m.
Additional summer events to look forward to include:
- Music at the Ranch (304 N. Los Carneros Road) – Grab your picnic blanket and dancing shoes for everyone’s favorite outdoor summer concert series: Music at the Ranch! Relax with family and friends while enjoying music from the area’s favorite bands, Tuesdays July 11 – August 15 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Stow House.
- Goleta’s Dam Dinner: Mark your calendars for Saturday, August 19 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. for the Fifth Annual Dam Dinner at the Lake Los Carneros Dam! Last year’s event was the best yet with more than 300 people coming out to enjoy the good weather, rockin’ music and to spend time with family, friends and neighbors. Stay tuned for more information. Please follow us on Facebook @DamDinner to be kept apprised on the latest information about this fun, family-friendly event.