The City of Goleta has only one park, Stow Grove, in which reservations can be made. Both Girsh Park and Goleta Beach Park offer reservations as well; Girsh Park is a private park and Goleta Beach Park is operated by Santa Barbara County. There are also a number of parks with picnic tables in Goleta that can be used on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you are interested in renting Stow Grove Park for a birthday party, family gathering or a casual Saturday with friends, the City does want to remind you of the following:
- Your reservation cannot be confirmed without a completed form and payment
- Make your reservation early as the park does fill up
- Stow Grove Park opens at 8 a.m. and gates lock at sunset; items may not be placed on tables before 8 a.m.
- Open flames are not allowed (No outside BBQ’s)
- Amplified sound is not allowed
- Vehicles allowed in parking lot only
- Have fun!
To reserve space for your next event, click here.