One of the great perks of living in Goleta is the easy access to a number of beaches, parks and open spaces. As you make your summer plans, please remember these things:
• Bonfires are illegal on all beaches and bluffs within the Goleta Valley.
• Dogs must be kept on leashes (unless otherwise posted).
• Responsible consumption of alcohol is permitted on beaches for those 21 years or older.
• If you’re going to consume alcohol be sure to carry identification.
• Be considerate of others and take your trash with you.
• No motorized vehicles of any kind are allowed on bluffs and beaches.
• If you’re under 18, you must wear a helmet while riding on bluffs or beaches.