As a Goleta resident you are entitled to free annual bulky trash pick-ups. All residential customers are eligible for two free clean ups every calendar year provided by Marborg. You may call in when it is convenient for you to have your items removed. Marborg will pick up all bulky waste on WEDNESDAYS and all electronic waste on THURSDAYS.
Annual Clean-up Program Guidelines:
- All items must be brought to the curbside by 6 a.m.
- All items must be generated from the address from which it is being collected.
- Loose items must be bagged, boxed or bundled.
- Green waste needs to be bundled. No waste from professional tree trimming.
- Notify Marborg of any items that exceed 5 feet in length or are over 60 pounds so they can send the correct vehicle. (There is no size or weight limits on items.)
- Construction and remodel material is generally not acceptable. (They will pick up doors, windows, lumber and toilets.)
- No hazardous waste (Tires are acceptable.)
- Appliances and electronics are free.
- Bulky clean up is available for apartments and condos but must be scheduled through the apartment manager or account holder.