Please put your hands together for this year’s Goleta’s Finest award recipients. These 13 honorees have gone above and beyond in their contributions to our local community. The ceremony will be held November 19, 2016, from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the Bacara Resort & Spa (8301 Hollister Avenue). Please click here for more information on this 67 year-old tradition.
2016 Award Recipients:
- Woman of the Year: Marsha Bailey
- Man of the Year: Jim Farr
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Michael McDonald (Zizzo’s Coffee and Brew Pub)
- Large Business of the Year: The Towbes Group
- Small Business of the Year: M. Special Brewing Company
- Old Town Business of the Year: Prestigious Auto Body
- Hospitality Business of the Year: Glen Annie Golf Club
- Large Non-Profit of the Year: Ice in Paradise
- Small Non-Profit of the Year: Food from the Heart
- Volunteer of the Year: Teri Coffee McDuffie
- Educator of the Year: Ina Ettenberg
- Student of the Year: Ruby Gans
- Special Recognition: UCSB College of Engineering 50th Anniversary
The 2016 Goleta’s Finest awards ceremony is presented by the Goleta Valley Chamber of Commerce. For more information, please contact the Chamber at (805) 967-2500 ext. 4, or email@example.com.
Photo: 2015 Goleta’s Finest Award Recipients. Photo by Jay Farbman Photography.