Take advantage of Santa Barbara County Public Health Department’s special promotion, Mighty Dog May. For only $75, all Santa Barbara County dog owners can get their small but mighty companion (under 30 pounds), spayed or neutered, rabies vaccinated and licensed. Spaying or neutering your dog is a win-win, it significantly reduces licensing fees, improves his or her quality of life, and reduces the risk of mammary and testicular cancers. Show your dog what a super hero you are and schedule his or her appointment for Mighty Dog May today!
Appointments will fill up fast so dog owners are encouraged to call one of the following organizations to schedule an appointment:
- Santa Barbara County Animal Services, Project PetSafe, at (805) 934-6968
- Santa Barbara Humane Society, at (805) 964-4777
- Santa Maria Valley Humane Society, at (805) 349-3435
- Santa Ynez Valley Humane Society, at (805) 688-8224
- A.R.E. 4Paws, at (805) 968-2273