The Ward Drive Class II Bike Lane is the City’s most recent completed project in our efforts to make improvements for bicyclists and pedestrians within the City of Goleta. The project provides Class II bike lanes (5 feet wide) along Ward Drive from Hollister Avenue to the Atascadero Creek/Obern Trail, connecting the two. Commuters to/from the various business complexes along Ward Drive now have bicycle access; and the direct connection to the Obern Trail offers access to UCSB and Isla Vista. We hope you enjoy the new bike lane! Click here to learn more about the project.
- Learn the Latest on the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan
- Don’t Miss Our Upcoming Hollister Complete Streets Workshops
- Hollister Class I Bike Path – Winner of the Santa Barbara County Project of the Year!
- Riding into Hollister Class I Bike Path Final Stages
- You’re Invited to our Upcoming Workshop
- Construction is Under Way on the Hollister Class I Bike Path
- Grab Your Gear
- Help Us Improve Hollister Avenue in Old Town
- Goleta Cares about its Biking and Walking Future
- Bicycle Projects Update
- Be Part of Goleta’s Walking & Biking Future
- Walk, Bike, Goleta
- Hollister Bike Path Receives Construction Extension
- Storke Road Onramp Complete
- Share the Road This May: Bicycle and Motorcycle Safety Month