Now is the time to get a smart thermostat if you don’t already have one. They save energy, are easy to use, and help you heat or cool your home to be the perfect temperature when you return. In addition, Southern California Edison (SCE) and SoCalGas have a rebate program going on now through 12/31/2017 for new or existing smart thermostats where customers can receive a $125 bill credit. To qualify, enroll your smart thermostat in the Save Power Days Program funded by SCE and SoGalGas. SCE customers who are not also SoCalGas customers can still receive a $75 credit. Participate in program events such as using less energy during peak hours by cooling or heating your home ahead of time and earn up to an additional $60 per year in bill credits. Learn more at https://pages.email.sce.com/SCESmartBonus/.
- CEC’s Solarize Program Comes to Goleta
- Easy Ways for Businesses to go Green
- Goleta Strategic Energy Plan Workshop
- Upcoming Strategic Energy Plan Workshops
- Join the First Regional Energy Workshop to Explore Renewable Goals
- Goleta Continues to Go Green!
- Be Green This Holiday Season
- No Cost to Compost!
- Plastic Bags are Trash
- Goleta is a STAR Community
- Get a Certificate in Green
- Let the Sun Save You Money
- And the Award Goes to…the City of Goleta!
- Get Charged Up for the Goodland Drive Electric Car Show
- Use the Sun to Your Advantage with Solarize Santa Barbara
- Go Green – Enroll in the 2016 Green Business Academy
- Go Back to School for Green Business!